dog

dog
pan does not like dogs

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My days as a pelican

Well welcome back so yesterday I'm having a great time at rec when pan makes up a fantastic game where u put your hands on your hips and thrust at a incoming ball


Next thing I know. Dan aka little beat falls on me and my nose start bleeding little did I know I started walking out of the gym and saw blood on the ground and thought to myself who is the dumbass who is bleeding . So I notice that is my and I yell and draw attiotion to my self bad idea. So I go out side and ms webber (number blan?) takes me to the office where I see Gillian next to me so I ask her what u in for. She responds with a volleyball hit me in the heat also she has a with bag of ice on her head so I talk to her for awhile actually ..... And she says on Friday when the fellas go over there that she matched up everybody in the following

Emerson and Katy
Blake and Audrey
Then stopped cuz ma webber walked in then when ms w leves I ask what about reyn and u and she gives my a look that I am not sure about either it's a yes or a no reyn probs a yes but here is some steps to follow
1get alone
2 sweet talk talk about personal stuff
3 get horny
4 get her horn
5 ask for the package;)
6 either response ignore and go in
7 then say oppps family emergence And scatter
Or
8 use your lower lip hehe


Pan out of anyone read this please please find my ASAP


Pan out again?


2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! beautifull material pan im impressed. yes she already tld me she wanted to hu... but thats quality material great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way im feeding ur fish right now

    ReplyDelete